Flipkart’s annual Big Billion Days (BBD) sale is the most awaited online shopping event in India. This year as well, the ecommerce giant is gearing up to host the Big Billion Days 2023 sale sometime in October, like always.
While an official announcement is still awaited, leaks and reports suggest that the Flipkart Big Billion Days 2023 sale will take place from October 8th to October 15th this year. Flipkart Plus members are expected to get early access starting 12am on October 7th.
Flipkart Big Billion Days 2023: Expected Dates
Though Flipkart is yet to officially reveal the Big Billion Day 2023 date flipkart, several reports indicate that this year’s sale event will run from October 8 to October 15, 2023.
Flipkart usually holds its BBD sale around the same timeframe as Amazon’s Great Indian Festival sale. Amazon’s flagship sale is rumored to take place from October 10th this year.
As seen in previous years, Flipkart Plus members can avail early access to the complete sale a day prior i.e. October 7th midnight. For non-Plus members, the sale will open on October 8th sharp.
Here is a quick look at the expected Flipkart Big Billion Days 2023 sale timeline:
- Early access for Flipkart Plus members – 12am, October 7
- Sale opens for all – 12am, October 8
- Sale ends – 11:59pm, October 15
Flipkart is expected to reveal the official dates very soon as we are inching closer to October. Keep checking their website and app for the latest announcements.
Exciting Discounts Across Categories
The Big Billion Days is Flipkart’s marquee sale where they offer the biggest discounts of the year across all categories. While the complete sale catalogue will be revealed closer to the sale date, Flipkart has started teasing some of the major mobile and electronics deals.
Some of the discounts teased so far are:
- Up to 80% off on electronics & accessories
- Mobile phones starting from just Rs. 9,999
- Laptops from Rs.17,990
- Up to 75% off on TVs & appliances
Apart from mobiles, electronics and accessories, exciting discounts can be expected on large appliances, furniture, clothing, groceries, and more. Flipkart is expected to reveal more category-specific discounts in the coming days.
Attractive Mobile Offers: iPhone, Samsung, Xiaomi & More
One of the biggest highlights of the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale is the extensive range of mobile offers. Top-selling phones across all budgets see great pricing during the sale.
Flipkart has started revealing the major mobile discounts coming up this BBD. Here are some of the key ones:
- Nothing Phone (1) at Rs 23,999 (launch price Rs 32,999)
- Google Pixel 7 at Rs 36,499 (MRP Rs 59,999)
- Poco M6 Pro 5G at under Rs 10,000 (launch price Rs 12,999)
- iPhone 13 at Rs 49,990 (launch price Rs 79,900)
- iPhone 14 under Rs 60,000 expected
- Samsung S23 series with discounts up to Rs 40,000 off
- Xiaomi 12 Pro, 11T Pro to get Rs 10,000 off or more
In addition to the special discounted pricing, Flipkart will offer bundled exchange offers, bank discounts, no-cost EMI schemes, and Flipkart Supercoins benefits to make the deals even sweeter.
Key partner banks include ICICI, Kotak, and Axis Bank – cardholders can avail 10% instant discount on BBD purchases. There will also be card-less EMI options for convenient purchases.
Hero Offers on OnePlus, Realme, Xiaomi phones
Aside from the regular sale discounts, Flipkart will reveal selected Hero Offers on flagship phones from top brands. These are special additional discounts over and above existing bank/sale pricing.
Some of the hero offers revealed are:
- OnePlus 10T 5G: Additional Rs. 3,000 off (8GB/128GB)
- Realme GT 2: Extra Rs. 5,000 off
- Xiaomi 12 Pro 5G: Extra Rs. 7,000 off
More such hero offers are expected from Samsung, Vivo, Oppo etc. closer to the sale dates. These limited period hero offers along with stacking bank discounts can lead to huge savings.
Irresistible Prices on Electronics, Accessories & More
It’s not just mobile phones that see crazy pricing during BBD on Flipkart. There are attractive offers across electronics like laptops, tablets, cameras, audio devices and more.
Flipkart has revealed the following major discounts coming to electronics and accessories:
- Headphones and speakers: Minimum 50% off
- True wireless earbuds: Starts from Rs 399
- Tablets: Price starts Rs 6,999
- Smartwatches: From Rs 1,299
- Printers: Up to 60% off
- Gaming accessories: Up to 80% off
Expect unmissable deals on top brands like boAt, JBL, pTron, Ambrane, Logitech, HP, Lenovo, Canon and many more. Flipkart could also reveal additional limited period discounts closer to the sale.
Appliances & TVs: Exciting Prices & Offers
Along with mobiles and electronics, the Flipkart Big Billion Days sale brings a wide range of offers on large appliances, TVs and more.
Some of the major discounts revealed so far are:
- Smart TVs: Up to 75% off, starting Rs 6,499
- Refrigerators: 55% off, starting Rs 10,590
- Microwaves: Minimum 40% off
- Washing machines: 45% off, From Rs 5,199
- Air Conditioners: 45% off, starting Rs 18,490
Leading brands including Samsung, LG, Sony, Haier, Whirlpool, Panasonic, Voltas, IFB will all participate in the sale. Expect exchange offers, 10% bank discount, no-cost EMI schemes, and bundled offers on home appliances.
Additional Discounts through Supercoins, Price Lock & More
To make the Big Billion Day deals even more rewarding, Flipkart has lined up several additional discount offers:
- Price Lock: Pay small fee to lock discounted price before sale starts
- Supercoins: Encash coins for extra discount during BBD sale
- Early access: For Flipkart Plus members on October 7
- Rush hours deals: Limited period offers during 12-2 AM & 2-6 AM daily
- No cost EMI on Bajaj FinServ cards
- Win prizes, vouchers through daily games and contests
Through a combination of these offers along with bank discounts and bundled exchange offers, customers can maximize their savings during the 6 day sale.
New Launches & Deals Across Fashion, Travel, Grocery & More
While the major action during BBD occurs in electronics, mobiles and appliances, Flipkart hasn’t forgotten deals in other categories too.
- Fashion: Upto 90% off on 3000+ clothing & footwear brands
- Beauty: Upto 80% off on 500+ makeup, skincare, fragrance brands
- Home: Bedsheets from Rs 199, Furniture from Rs 1999
- Groceries: Staples, snacks, branded foods at low prices
- Flights & hotels: Domestic and international bookings open with offers
- Flipkart Perfect Homes: Furniture packages for new homes
As India’s leading online retailer, Flipkart manages to bring attractive deals and offers across their entire product catalogue during BBD sale.
How to Find the Best Deals During Flipkart Big Billion Days 2023
With lakhs of products going on sale during Flipkart BBD with changing deals every few hours, it can get overwhelming to find the best bargains.
Here are some tips to crack the Flipkart Big Billion Days sales like a pro:
- Enable notifications: On Flipkart app, enable “Alert Me” for priority deals
- Follow teasers: Keep checking Flipkart website & app for new reveals
- Research prices: Compare costs across offline/online stores
- Wait for brand reveals: Don’t buy early, best deals unveiled towards sale end
- Follow sale live blogs: Stay updated through online sale live blogs
- Target hero offers: Lookout for limited period lightning deals
- Use Supercoins: Convert your Flipkart coins to buy deals at lower prices
The Flipkart Big Billion Days sale 2023 is slated to be the biggest festive sale this year with never-before discounts and offers on mobiles, electronics, appliances, fashion, travel and much more.
Make sure to mark the BBD dates of October 8 to 15 in your calendar. Follow all the teasers and reveals shared by Flipkart in the coming days to be ready with your wishlists forIndia’s biggest online shopping bonanza.
Happy savings season!